IPL 2024 Match 11, LSG vs PBKS – Match Prediction

Lucknow Super Giants vs Punjab Kings

Preview – LSG vs PBKS

In the IPL 2024, Lucknow Super Giants will face Punjab Kings on March 30th. This match has cricket fans buzzing since it is poised on a knife-edge with a near-even winning probability. There is a slight edge with the Super Giants with a 51% win probability versus the Kings’ 49%, making this an exciting match. Both teams have shown remarkable resilience and strategy in the auction, making key acquisitions that have strengthened their squads significantly. This match is not just a test of skill but a battle of wits, featuring star players whose performances could tilt the balance in their team’s favor.

LSG vs PBKS Match Details

Match Details
MatchLucknow Super Giants vs Punjab Kings, IPL 2024
VenueBharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
Date & TimeSaturday, March 30, 7:30 PM (IST)
Live Broadcast and Streaming Details1.VIJAYBET members enjoy free live streaming
2.Star Sports Channels, Jio Cinema App and Website

LSG vs PBKS Chance of Winning


LSG vs PBKS Today Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips

  • Lucknow Super Giants
    • In the 2024 IPL auction, Lucknow Super Giants assembled a squad with balance and versatility, demonstrating impressive strategic depth. As a result of their recent form and star players, they have a slight advantage in win probability. In addition to their dynamic batting lineup, the Super Giants have a well-rounded bowling attack that can take advantage of any pitch. However, their potential weakness could be the dependency on key players for match-winning performances, which could be a double-edged sword in high-pressure situations.
  • Punjab Kings
    • Punjab Kings enter the fray with a squad that’s undergone significant strengthening, particularly in their bowling department, a move that’s seen as a direct response to past shortcomings. Their current form in the tournament suggests a team on the rise, with key players finding form at the right moment. The Kings’ strengths are their aggressive batting and a rejuvenated bowling unit that could surprise opponents. However, their inconsistency in crucial moments could be a potential weakness, making it imperative for their leaders to step up.

LSG vs PBKS Head-to-Head Record

  • Lucknow Super Giants
    • In the short history of their IPL confrontations, the Lucknow Super Giants have established a slight edge over the Punjab Kings, winning two of their three encounters. This record underlines Lucknow’s ability to leverage key moments and performances to secure victory. Their prowess was on full display in their last meeting during IPL 2024, where they set a monumental total, showcasing the depth and power of their batting lineup. Such performances indicate Lucknow’s strategic depth and their capacity to execute plans effectively, making them a formidable opponent in any clash.
  • Punjab Kings
    • The Punjab Kings, despite trailing in their head-to-head tally with only one win against the Super Giants, have shown they are no pushovers. Their encounters have been marked by memorable performances and spirited efforts, demonstrating their capability to challenge and overcome. With standout individuals like Sikandar Raza leading in runs and Kagiso Rabada dominating in the wickets column, Punjab has the talent and determination to turn any game in their favor. Their approach, blending aggressive cricket with strategic nuance, highlights a team that’s always on the verge of turning potential into victory.

Cricket Teams Preview of the Match

  • Lucknow Super Giants
    • Quinton de Kock, Devdutt Padikkal, Ayush Badoni, Marcus Stoinis, KL Rahul, Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Hooda, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohsin Khan, Krunal Pandya, Naveen-ul-Haq
  • Punjab Kings
    • Shikhar Dhawan, Jonny Bairstow, Prabhsimran Singh, Sam Curran, Jitesh Sharma, Liam Livingstone, Shashank Singh, Harshal Patel, Harpreet Brar, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar

Weather Conditions

Considering the forecast, we anticipate an almost uninterrupted game, with a probability of weather disruption of 5%, ensuring that the climate will have a minimal impact on the day’s play. The minimum temperature will be 22°C and the maximum temperature will be 35°C. Even though the skies are clear, the dew factor could still have a slight influence on both players and strategies, particularly during the second innings, which could affect both toss decisions and game tactics.

Venue and Pitch Conditions

IPL 2024 match 11 is set to unfold at the Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow, where the pitch is expected to offer a more challenging playfield. The surface here has been notoriously sluggish since the last IPL season, so it may be similar this time around if the teams encounter similar conditions. The spinners are expected to play a key role, turning the game in the team’s favor. Observations indicate that a total score in the vicinity of 170 might be an especially difficult target for a team to hit or to chase, which means that both strategy and skill are crucial factors teams must consider when trying to set or achieve such a target.


It is anticipated that this IPL 2024 encounter will be one of the best matches in cricket history, given the intense rivalry between Lucknow Super Giants and Punjab Kings and their detailed head-to-head record. In light of their past performances, strategic depth, and key players’ impact, I lean toward Lucknow Super Giants winning this match. Because of their proven ability to set intimidating totals and their versatility, they have an advantage in this game. While cricket is a game of glorious uncertainty, Punjab Kings have the firepower and talent to surprise. This game isn’t just about the match on the field, but also about wits and strategy off it. This compelling rivalry continues to unfold, and we can’t wait to see how another chapter develops, where legends and heroes are born.