IPL 2024 Match 3, KKR vs SRH – Match Prediction

Dive into our expert IPL 2024 prediction for the KKR vs SRH showdown at Eden Gardens, featuring key player analysis, weather updates, and strategic betting advice.

Preview – KKR vs SRH

Basic Event Information: Provide the basic information about the match, including the teams involved, the date of the match, location, and event (e.g., the opening match of IPL 2024). Historical Match Performance: Mention the past performance status of the two teams. Team and Player Dynamics: Describe information about team strategies, key players, such as player trades, potential retirements of important players, or expectations for this particular match. Betting Tips: Analysis and prediction, offering an analysis of the upcoming match, and the keys to possible victory.

KKR vs SRH Match Details

Match Details
MatchKolkata Knight Riders Vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, IPL 2024
VenueEden Gardens, Kolkata
Date & TimeThursday, March 23, 8:00 PM (IST)
Live Broadcast and Streaming DetailsStar Sports Channels, Disney+ Hotstar App and Website

KKR vs SRH Chance of Winning


KKR vs SRH Today Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips


  • Despite a slightly lower win probability, KKR’s current form in the tournament and the home advantage might play a crucial role.
  • Key players to watch include their captain and lead batsman, along with their ace spinner, who has consistently taken crucial wickets in past tournaments.
  • The team’s strength lies in its balanced attack, though inconsistency in the batting order could be a potential weakness.


  • SRH enters this match with a narrow advantage in win probability. Their strength has traditionally been their bowling attack, capable of defending low totals.
  • Their key players include a dynamic opening batsman and a fast bowler known for his deadly yorkers.
  • While the team boasts a formidable bowling lineup, their middle-order batting remains a concern.

KKR vs SRH Head-to-Head Record

The head-to-head record between KKR and SRH has been evenly balanced with both teams having secured memorable victories against each other. Notable matches in recent years have seen dramatic finishes, showcasing the unpredictable nature of their rivalry.

Cricket Teams Preview of the Match

  • KKR
    • Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Venkatesh Iyer, Shreyas Iyer ©, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Mitchell Starc, Chetan Sakariya, Varun Chakravarthy, Vaibhav Arora
  • SRH
    • Mayank Agarwal, Travis Head, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Abdul Samad, Pat Cummins ©, Washington Sundar, Umran Malik, T. Natarajan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Weather Conditions

Eden Gardens is expected to be clear for the IPL 2024 match between KKR and SRH. There is, however, a risk of players slipping on the slippery ground if the humidity is high.

Venue and Pitch Conditions

The Eden Gardens pitch traditionally favors both batsmen and bowlers at different stages of the game. Early moisture might assist seamers, while the pitch could turn out to be a batting paradise as the game progresses. The dew factor in the second innings could influence the captain’s decision at the toss.


In this nail-biting encounter between Kolkata Knight Riders and Sunrisers Hyderabad, set for the 23rd of March 2024, the battle lines are clearly drawn. With a slim advantage, we see SRH holding a 51% win probability, showcasing its robust bowling lineup and strategic prowess. As for us, KKR, we’re not far behind at 49%, leveraging our deep understanding of the Eden Gardens’ conditions and a well-rounded team capable of exploiting any weakness. This match is not just a test of skill but a chess match of strategic depth, with both teams having clear paths to clinch victory.