IPL 2024 Match 9, RR vs DC – Match Prediction

Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals


The excitement builds for IPL 2024 Match 9, pitting Rajasthan Royals against Delhi Capitals on March 28th at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur. With RR holding a 56% win probability over DC’s 44%, this match is a showcase of strategic acquisitions and bolstered lineups. Both teams, fresh from the auction table, are looking to leverage their new signings. Key players like Jos Buttler for RR and David Warner for DC could be game-changers in this highly anticipated contest.

RR vs DC Match Details

Match Details
MatchRajasthan Royals Vs Delhi Capitals, IPL 2024
VenueSawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Date & TimeWednesday, March 28, 7:30 PM (IST)
Live Broadcast and Streaming DetailsVIJAYBET members enjoy free live streaming, Star Sports Channels, Disney+ Hotstar App and Website

RR vs DC Chance of Winning

RR vs DC

RR vs DC Today Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips

  • Rajasthan Royals :
    • The Rajasthan Royals, under the leadership of Sanju Samson, enter the IPL 2024 with a solid mix of international stars and promising domestic talents. Their balanced squad, enhanced by strategic acquisitions like Rovman Powell, aims to address their middle-order concerns. With a formidable top order featuring Jos Buttler and a strong spin duo of Ashwin and Chahal, RR is a team to watch. However, their dependency on top-order runs could be a potential weakness.
  • Delhi Capitals :
    • Delhi Capitals have revamped their squad to overcome last season’s challenges. With Warner and Pant opening, and the inclusion of Tristan Stubbs and Ricky Bhui, their batting looks potent. Their pace attack, led by Anrich Nortje, is formidable, while the spin department boasts talents like Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav. DC’s main challenge lies in finding the right balance and ensuring key players deliver consistently.

RR vs DC Head-to-Head Record

  • Rajasthan Royals :
    • RR have a storied rivalry with DC, showcasing memorable matches and nail-biting finishes. Their encounters often highlight individual brilliance, like Buttler’s explosive innings or Chahal’s spin magic. Despite a balanced head-to-head record, RR’s ability to perform under pressure and their players’ recent form gives them an edge in upcoming clashes.
  • Delhi Capitals :
    • DC’s recent encounters with RR have been a mixed bag, showcasing their resilience and ability to surprise. With Warner’s leadership and the strategic signings enhancing their squad, DC aims to turn their fortunes. Their success against RR will hinge on their top-order’s performance and the effectiveness of their pace attack in crucial moments.

Cricket Teams Preview of the Match

  • Rajasthan Royals :
    • Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson (c/wk), Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Rovman Powell, Ravichandran Ashwin, Prasidh Krishna, Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Chahal
  • Delhi Capitals :
    • David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Mitchell Marsh, Ricky Bhui, Rishabh Pant (c), Tristan Stubbs (wk), Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Mukesh Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed

Weather Conditions

The weather in Jaipur on match day is expected to be hot and dry, typical for this time of year, with minimal chances of rain affecting play. The temperature will hover in the mid to high 30s, potentially influencing player endurance and strategy regarding hydration breaks.

Venue and Pitch Conditions

The weather in Jaipur is expected to be hot, with temperatures in the mid to high 30s, and the pitch at Sawai Mansingh Stadium always favors spinners. This could play into the hands of both teams, each boasting strong spin options with RR’s Yuzvendra Chahal and DC’s Axar Patel among the key figures.


As we edge closer to the showdown between the Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals, the anticipation transcends mere cricketing action to encompass a dance of strategies and a clash of cricketing intellects. This match isn’t just a test of skill but a showcase of strategic depth and adaptability, with each team poised to display their unique approach to the game. Not only is this a test of skill, but also a chess match, where anticipation and adaptability can win.